Financial Institutions & branded credit cards - not working (edit)

Options

I recently started using Quicken again only to get really frustrated with the financial institions. I have multiple Citi (Home Depot consumer and commercial) cards and Mysynchrony cards (Brandsmart, Care Credit, Lowes). Although I have good logins for all of my accounts, none of them seem to be working with the add online account option. Is this an issue that will soon be resolved or should I move to some other service than Quicken?

If I have to do manual transactions, I will never have enough time to do the data entry. I have the Classic Business and Personal version and just renewed it.

I got a notice from Morgan Stanley that I have to turn on third party data sharing in the Security Setting of their web site. Do I have to do something similar with Citi and Synchrony?

Thanks

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Each of these credit cards has their own listings in Add Account. If you are trying to connect via Citi or Mysynchrony Cards you probably will not be successful because of this. Have you tried setting up with the individual cards, instead?

If you have tried and were not successful: Are you getting an error code or message? If so, what is it?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@tommiet01 - in case you come back here….
    Please share with us all how you have tried to setup these credit cards - and what happened -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.