Transactions from one account missing from summary reports

Options
nedguy
nedguy Member ✭✭
edited January 27 in Reports (Mac)

I have a credit card account that for some reason none of the transactions show up in my reports. It doesn't matter which report, I can do payee reports, category reports, etc….

The account is not a "separate account". I have narrowed the report to only select transactions from that specific account and it's blank. I have transactions in the time period I selected and those are not filtered by any category or payee. If I include transfers those do get pulled in, just none of the transactions.

These are not saved reports, they are brand new reports that I start from scratch.

Any ideas?

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Which specific reports are you using? The reason I ask is there are multiple payee and category report options. For example, there is Transactions by Category in the Transaction Reports section and there is Category Summary in the "Other Reports" section. The latter is an old report engine report that is being deprecated and only included for legacy purposes. That report and the others in that section are known to be inaccurate and should not be used going forward.

You can tell if you are using an old report by the lack of column headers and ability to add/remove and rearrange columns.

Other than that, if you're sure as you indicate that you don't have any accounts, categories, payees or tags excluded in the report customization that would cause this, then I'm at a loss to explain this.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.