I have down loaded my checking account ok.

David Doty
David Doty Quicken Windows Subscription Member

However, I haven't figured how to get the uncleared transactions to down load. Like purchases I made using my debit card or a bill I've paid that haven't cleared. They show up in my online banking just fine as pending, but quicken ignores them when I update. Do I have to enter each of those transaction manually. And if so, does quicken match them when I do an update?

Best Answers

• tcm8311
    tcm8311 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

that's probably more the financial institution than quicken's fault..

when I log into chase and try to download transactions (manually via web), the website doesn't permit me to download the pending transactions. So, I suspect that when quicken connects, it's not seeing them.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

That's the way it works. Uncleared transactions should not download. And, in general, today's cleared transactions won't download until tomorrow. You are always free to enter transactions manually and then the downloads will match to your entries.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• tcm8311
    tcm8311 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

that's probably more the financial institution than quicken's fault..

when I log into chase and try to download transactions (manually via web), the website doesn't permit me to download the pending transactions. So, I suspect that when quicken connects, it's not seeing them.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

That's the way it works. Uncleared transactions should not download. And, in general, today's cleared transactions won't download until tomorrow. You are always free to enter transactions manually and then the downloads will match to your entries.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• David Doty
    David Doty Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Thank you for the replies! I will proceed as suggested by Rocket.

This discussion has been closed.