Fidelity Brokerage Cash Trans - Not downloading

Options

I had scanned these community pages for Fidelity download issues. Seem that since early Sept there has been an issue downloading some transactions for some Fidelity accounts.

I then called support on12/28/23 and explained my Fidelity download issues (2 IRA accts worked and 1 Brokerage acct does not pull down any transactions. Tech Sppt (Miguel) basically read off a script recounting they know they have intermittent problems and will note that to the Quicken team. I asked for a ticket # and was given one; and then basically rushed off the phone. I asked for any known workarounds and none were given to me. I suggested that a manually adding the trans might be the only way i could think of to get around this and Miguel said yeah that would work.

So sounds like open issue since Sept and now it is Jan 2024 and they have no plans/eta for a fix. Interesting how the Quicken CEO touts in his monthly letters how the Quicken code base/product is improving yada yada. Pretty lame support for a product i have to pay a nice subscription for each year.

Comments

• dr_data
    dr_data Member ✭✭
    Options

I too have been experiencing this issue for the last 2 or 3 months and noticed it again today when reconciling to my December statement. The funds at issue are the Fidelity Government Money Market (SPAXX - Cash Management Account), and Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX - IRA Account) and the end of month reinvested dividends are not updating. I have bookmarked this discussion and will be monitoring often hoping for a solution.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you talking about Fidelity Investments? Or Fidelity NetBenefits?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.