Barclays Bank of Delaware one step update "account closed in quicken"

Options

Hi, I had to restore my quicken form backup, I then started getting the dreaded CC-800 "account closed in quicken" error. I deactivated online setup. I added the account back all seemed fine but then I attempted the update the transactions I am getting the dreaded CC-800 "account closed in quicken" error. I even tried adding as a completely new account and deleting the old one. The transactions came over, but, then I attempted the update the transactions I am getting the dreaded CC-800 "account closed in quicken" error AGAIN!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @streetbc175,

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you start by making a backup of your Quicken file, then following these directions from this article on CC-800 errors (this is similar to what you've already done, but has additional steps that you didn't specify if you have done or not):

First, you'll need to deactivate the affected accounts:

1. Select Tools Account List 
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    4. When finished, close the Account List.

Second, reactivate the accounts:

• Select Tools Add Account 
    • Go through the flow of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, use your login credentials and answer any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution

Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.