why is it so difficult to reach support from canada?

Options
d7w2
d7w2 Member

this is frustrationg. i cannot get the 50% come back offer received by email. when i click on buy now, i get full price ($5.99) for canadian deluxe instead of $3.00. I tried to click on chat but chat screen does give correct info but i can't scroll down to get live chat as chat screen disappears below my own laptop screen.

and there's no toll free number so all this makes it difficult doing business with your company and you can't get me as a returning cunstomer.

Best Answer

• Michel_C
    Michel_C Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Same here….been waiting for 25 minutes now to speak to Support…even the Chat Support isn't picking up….

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @d7w2,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michel_C
    Michel_C Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Same here….been waiting for 25 minutes now to speak to Support…even the Chat Support isn't picking up….

• BellaBella@
    BellaBella@ Member
    Options

Glad I found this thread because this problem is with more Quicken users from Canada having issues with Quicken subscriptions. Was actively using my Quicken software (based in Canada) when a chance to renew my Quicken membership popped up directly from the application. Advertised at 50% off, a year's membership was purchased. I only realized it was the US version of the membership that was purchased by accident afterwards, again directly from Quicken so did not think it was the US version.

I would like a refund but there is an hour call long distance wait to Quicken support. No 1800 number so I had to hang up as the fees would be greater than the membership. All web support does not apply.

Please advise. Please help!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 16
    Options

Hello @BellaBella@,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@BellaBella@ , please note that there is a toll-free number for Quicken that works from Canada. I used it just last week with the number being 1-888-311-7276.

I hope that this helps.

• BellaBella@
    BellaBella@ Member
    Options

The 1-888-311-7276 toll free number worked. I wouldn't have gotten it if not for this forum. Thank-you.

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.