52-Week Range column justification in my Portfolio

Options
gmc4815
gmc4815 Member
edited February 3 in Investing (Windows)

I've noticed this a while back, and I finally contacted Quicken about it. Has anyone else noticed that the "52-Week Range" column in the Portfolio is Left justified while all of the other columns are RIGHT justified? It sits next to my "Quote/Price" column and the figures from both columns crowd each other making them difficult to read. Widening either column does nothing to address this problem. There is currently no way to change this in Quicken.

The nice gentleman I spoke with agreed to look into this further, and he suggested I also do this to see if others feel like I do.

Thanks for reading my post!

Gary

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    Options

I don't use it but I took a look. What I would say about it is that it is left justified because it is text (yes, they are numbers but it is a range so the field is a text field). All text fields are left justified while number fields are right justified. I believe that is normal for most applications. I am fine with it as is.

Edit: That all said, I would be fine with Quicken giving the user the abiltiy to change the justification on columns in the portfolio like you can do in Excel.

This discussion has been closed.