Where Did My Budget Go?

Options
alan933
alan933 Member ✭✭

I had a budget with allocations last month. Now the allocations are all "0". Where did the budget go?

If I click on last month I see the allocations are still there but for this month they are all "0"

If I click "Create a Budget" is has "My Budget 2" in the box. What happened to "My Budget 1"?

Tagged:

Answers

• RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go to your budget1 and click on the right arrow to create 2024 in budget1

• alan933
    alan933 Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't understand what "Go to your budget 1" means .

When I click the arrow it only changes the year or month.

I don't see any way to easily make the budget I created in December the same budget in January .

How do you do that?

• alan933
    alan933 Member ✭✭
    Options

This was the answer. It was a drop down on the ANNUAL month . i wasn't in Annual mode and couldn't find this.
    This is the dumbest place to put this.

The budget should not have to be copied to another month in the first place. It should be the same every month unless a range is set for it.

• bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have a similar problem, but I already did all that at the end of December in preparation for this year. My problem is that my new budget (which I duplicated from the last one and for which I provided a new name then adjusted amounts) has suddenly disappeared after showing up correctly the last time I used the program, only 2 days ago. (I'm using Quicken Classic for Windows Desktop.)

This discussion has been closed.