DisplacedHoosier
DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭

Started happening yesterday. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DisplacedHoosier,

To start with, please review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am also getting the CC-502 error. It just started this morning with me. Tried the steps in support article "Error When Updating Accounts: CC-502" without success. Will try again tomorrow.

• aggie11
    aggie11 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have received this error since the beginning of the New Year. Resetting account does not help.

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same. I'm attempting to submit a ticket now for the issue.

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Support confirmed the known issue:

Marcus by Goldman Sachs is having issues with us, they are doing some
    maintenance in the connections and this caused the disconnections, we
    are advising to try to connect back again in 24 or 48 hours, we are
    working to resolve this as soon as possible.

• Brice Glende
    Brice Glende Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm getting CC-506 errors on my Marcus accounts. Started 1/3/2024.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It appears to be working this morning.

• Klaus
    Klaus Member ✭✭
    Options

I still have this Marcus connection problem, too, at least for a week that i noticed it. I tried various ways before to resolve it, including together with Quicken phone support, without luck, error message CC-502 continues to appear.

• sjmsing
    sjmsing Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Experiencing same as @Klaus Above link from @Quicken Anja to "Community Alert" returns "Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that."???

• Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    Options

Haven't been able to connect since first of year. Keep getting 502 erroe, I can log on to their website with no problems

• todzilla
    todzilla Member ✭✭
    Options

Keep getting CC-502 error. It started on either 1/31/2024 or 2/1/2024. That was the last time I received transactions from Marcus.

• jerry7773
    jerry7773 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have this Marcus connection (CC-502) error too at least for a week now. I tried various ways before to resolve it with no luck.

• todzilla
    todzilla Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm noticing it seems to happen at the 1st of the month for everyone. It started in the beginning of the new year and started working again. Now it is a new month and it has stopped working again.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Manual download from site was working but now has also quit. I guess they don't want customers that use electronic means to monitor accounts.

• Bryan Kasteler
    Bryan Kasteler Member ✭✭
    Options

My 4 Marcus accounts all stopped updating on about Feb 1 like others here. Fortunately I only have investment accounts so not many transactions. I deactivated and tried to activate online services again with no success. My login and passwords are perfect and verified. I got online and chatted with someone at Marcus. I know these are front line workers that can't do much more than tell you your balance which you are reading on the page in front of you. The person I was talking with said Marcus never interfaced with Quicken. Interesting, I've been doing it for a couple of years! She did not respond after that. I've deactivated all Marcus accounts and will just have to update my interest earnings manually for awhile I guess.

• ssessions
    ssessions Member
    Options

I am also having the same issue updating my Marcus account.

• aggie11
    aggie11 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here.

• Klaus
    Klaus Member ✭✭
    Options

Today, 2/7/2024 2:30 PM, connection to Marcus and transaction download worked (again) for several accounts. I used Online Services - Sign up now function for one of my accounts to establish the Quicken - Marcus by Goldman Sachs.

• david23
    david23 Member ✭✭
    Options

now working in quicken premier windows 10 2:45pm. was getting cc502 error

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mine is working as well.

• Bryan Kasteler
    Bryan Kasteler Member ✭✭
    Options

I just tried a few minutes ago. Mine has started working as well.

This discussion has been closed.