Cannot add US Bank account to Quicken Classic Deluxe

Options

Hi!

I cannot add my US bank account to Quicken Classic Deluxe. Although I sign into the US Bank account with my password, give permission to share data on the account with Quicken and subsequently receive e-mail messages from US Bank that I have successfully given permission to share data on the account with Quicken, it doesn't show up in my account list The error message in Quicken is "Sign into US Internet Banking failed. Try again. Sorry, the sign in failed due to a time out or connection error. Select Sign in to authenticate via your web browser." I have repeated these steps several times in the last few days.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Ebosell
    Ebosell Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

This has been going on since December at least. I got on the phone with Quicken and they told me that problems with connecting with USBank was a "known issue." Evidently it's still a problem.

• gwenker
    gwenker Member
    Options

I have the same issue which started 11/06/23. For more info see this thread: "US Bank failure to connect"

• tgrue2
    tgrue2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Issue still persists with US Bank. Failure to connect. I can get into my US Bank account just fine but when transitioning thru Intuit to Quicken always a failure to connect. All my other bank savings accounts, checking accounts and credit have updated with no issues but USBank DOES NOT WORK!!

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

Just noticed that Quicken says this is resolved, but it isn't resolved on my machine. Till getting the endless loop and Quicken timeout whenever I attempt to authorize US Bank to connect to Intuit. Further, US Bank says that it is set up, but when I log into my account at US Bank, it says that authorization has been revoked.

I still think that US Bank is at fault here.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Who is still experiencing this issue?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

I am. Since the notice was posted, I have tried several times to authorize US Bank to share data with Intuit. Each time, the process is identical. I have attempted this both with the VPN active and with it disabled.

To start, the US Bank account site says that Quicken access has been revoked by US Bank as of 11/20/23. To reenable access, use the Quicken interface to connect to US Bank.

I open Quicken and activate Add Account. I click on sign in to US Bank which opens a browser window at the US Bank authorization page. I login and it warns me of the dangers of sharing data and then identifies my US Bank Account and asks if I want to share the data. I hit the authorize button and a circle rotates on the screen. Meanwhile, on the Quicken screen on my other monitor, a circle is rotating waiting for a connection from US Bank. This process continues for about five minutes and then Quicken times out waiting and asks if I want to connect to US Bank to authorize data sharing. However, the US Bank connection just continues indefinitely. If I tell Quicken to try again, it opens a new browser window and repeats the same process.

While this is all going on, I receive an email from US Bank telling me that I have given access to Quicken and, if I logon to my account at US Bank, the same message awaits. However, going to check with whom I'm sharing data, it tells me that Quicken access was revoked on 11/20/23.

I think the problem is at US Bank, not Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.