Missing Import Icon

Options
hemspa
hemspa Unconfirmed, Member
edited February 6 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

I'm trying to import transactions from Mint.com to Quicken and found a helpful page on how to do this (tried to post a link to the page but couldn't because I'm told »You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.« ???

Anyway, the link is a step by step on how to import from Mint.com. Set up a manual account; select the account; click on the icon next to the search box with upward arrow in a cloud….wait stop! The trouble is, I don't have an import icon with an upward arrow in a cloud anywhere in the web-based app. I've searched all over the page and have gone into settings for the past hour thinking it is something I might need to indicate I want it shown, but nothing. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 6
    Options

I wouldn't even know where to begin importing a file into Quicken on the Web & wouldn't recommend doing that (unless you're talking about Simplifi, but this is the wrong forum for that). Quicken on the Web is not a stand alone product, it's intended to be used with Quicken on a desktop computer; that's where you should be importing the file IMO. On Quicken Mac, you'd select File > Import > Mint.com file (CSV).

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A box with an upward arrow sounds like to do it in Mint to send/export to Quicken.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.