Problems with Using "My Saved Reports and Graphs" v. "Reports and Graphs Center"

Options
Doug D.
Doug D. Member
edited February 24 in Reports (Windows)

When I save a report and then try to retrieve it using the "My Saved Reports Reports and Graphs" pull down menu, the correct Report does not populate=—I get a random report from a different year and different Tag. For example, I recently created a report for November 2023 Spending on a particular property. When I go to see that saved report, Quicken populates a report for 2016 for a totally different property. This does NOT happen if I use the "Reports and Graphs Center".

[Although I've noticed that at times when using the Reprots and Graphs pulldown, I'm sure I've saved a Report and when I go to see it under the Reports and Graphs Center" I get a report for the correct property but it populates the last month, rather than for the time period I thought I had saved. This may be because I didn't properly save the Report]

I've been using Quicken for over 20 years and this problem with the "Saved Reports and Graphs" menu just started to happen in the last few years.

Any ideas on why this is happening and a fix for the issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• LindaWin
    LindaWin Member
    Options

I am also having problems with saved reports. It pulls wrong categories, wrong accounts, wrong dates. I cannot see any reason for this and will be following this post to see if others have any suggestions.

• Justaman24
    Justaman24 Member
    Options

I see that others have had the same problem with the saved reports. Why isn't someone from quicken responding the this problem

• Ric Mitchell
    Ric Mitchell Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having the same problems for the last six months and I HAVE been saving the reports and always LOCK the reports but it doesn't matter, they are always screwed up when I go back to retrieve. PLEASE FIX THIS!

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There have been reports involving the recent changes to reports. Have you tried going to "Preferences" and then scrolling down to the last option regarding early access and clearing those new features? That may help.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• MoneyMgr20000
    MoneyMgr20000 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having a problem with not only saved reports but also creating new reports. Quicken is adding categories in some cases or just showing them even though they aren't checked!

Anyone else having this issue?

• Billy36106
    Billy36106 Member
    Options

I was having the same problems with Reports as described by the other users on this topic. I followed the advice of Bob_L and it seems to have done the trick. I'm back to the old Reports interface and my Reports are populating correctly again. Not sure why that box was checked in Preferences. Never been a problem before the last update, but for now, seems to have been a simple fix. Thanks for the advice Bob_L. Helpfu.

This discussion has been closed.