Bills & Income Graph (Q Mac)

Options
jobworker
jobworker Mac Beta Beta

When testing Quicken Mac Version 7.5.0 (Build 705.51936.100) I did not get any data when dragging a selection of the graph. This only occurred when I was in the "Any Type" and "Income" mode. For "Spending" the data showed. See screen images of graphs below .

Comments

• dcormier
    dcormier Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

the ability to show/hide the data popover is controlled by the secondary click on your keyboard/mouse

• jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@dcormier My mouse is set for right click and no matter what I do I do not get any data. Now not even on the Spending graph. I have no idea what is going on.

• jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I have found the problem but it requires I show several graphs;

When I have secondary clicked no data shows until my cursor hovers over a low point in the graph, then once the data shows, it works on any section of the graph but the data bible remains at the point where it first appeared. If I do not hover over that low point in the graph then I never get the data bubble. I was only able the get the data bubble for Any Type by initiating "the Y axis starts at Zero" so that I got a low enough point in my graph. I checked in setting to see if there was any setting that could cause this situation but found nothing.
    The only common observation I was able determine was that the data points are at or below the $14K mark be it positive or negative.

That is the point where the data bubble became active in the Income selection.

The data bubble has remained at its original point of appearance even though the data shown is where my cursor is depicted by the vertical line.

Same scenario but with the spending option.

Data bubble remains at point of origin.

For Any Type I had to start the Y axis at zero because not setting it to zero did not cause a point low enough to activate the data bubble.

This discussion has been closed.