cc-502 Pen Air FCU

Options
kingdre
kingdre Member ✭✭

I really do not like Quicken. I've used the software since 2005. I cant seem to get a full week, month, or quarter without this error popping up. If I only had my main account, it probably wouldnt happen. However, because I have more than one account, it happens so often. I remember when the Financial Institution profile could be updated, but that no longer helps. I remember when downloading the file manually helped. Then, I would simply activate the one-step download. now, NONE of that works. What is MOST irritating is that Quicken always blames the banks… but the banks cant blame quicken.

I just want to log in with One-step, get all of my transactions downloaded, categorized, and go about my life. Quicken keeps preventing that from happening consistently.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kingdre,

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kingdre
    kingdre Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. I will tomorrow. The crazy part is the agent said it only showed the error once- today. I'm like impossible. I havent been able to update since 12/9. The rep didnt even ask for logs, so I'll be ready for that tomorrow. I cant even add the account due to the cc-502 error.

• kingdre
    kingdre Member ✭✭
    Options

I did.

This discussion has been closed.