Wells Fargo and Windows 7 using Quicken Classic for downloads - Express Web Connect

jwillis84
jwillis84 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I offer this as hope for those out there that tried and failed with this scenario.

Today is 01/11/2024

I just completed the "tip" that Deactivating and then Erasing the "General > Financial Institution" and then running Setup would prompt for a Search for Institution.. which it will not if you keep trying to repeat a Re-Activation after Deactivating.

From there you can also choose "Advanced options" under the Wells Fargo logo to get access to the "Method" of connect, Express Web Connect, Direct Connect, or other.

For me.. Express was the Default, and selecting Direct led nowhere.. it failed again.

Re-trying with Express Web Connect.

However..did work.. I did only one weird thing during the login.. i hate to tease.. but if its Wells Fargo fault.. I would rather not say and leave it to Quicken to contact me for details.

Publicly however.. I can verify; Windows 7 x64 in the year 2024 on date 01-11 Express Web Connect Downloads for all Wells Fargo Bank Accounts, does work.

Quicken Classic: Premier: Version R53.32: Build 27.1.53.32

Windows 7 x64

Wells Fargo Bank: Checking, Savings

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.