Quicken red flag on account, no transactions to reconcile, cannot fix online download

Options

So, while setting up 2 new IRA accounts at Fidelity, I decided to commit to getting all my Fidelity accounts connected to my Quicken accounts. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and associated an account incorrectly (misread the account number). Now it says I have pending transactions, but there are no entries. I have followed "Quicken Sarah"s instructions for this and it does not work.

Further, I cannot seem to disassociate this account with the online Fidelity account, because there is not even a tab for "Online Services" for this account. So how do you manually turn off "online setup"

Quicken R53.32

Comments

• phonedoc1
    phonedoc1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have a similar issue with a line of credit account with PNC bank. It shows the red flag next to the account. When I hover, it shows 41 items to reconcile. There are no items in "Downloaded Transactions" and, if I click the red flag, nothing happens. If I click "Reconcile", it shows a pop up box with two choices. "Review the unaccepted transactions first" and "Reconcile without reviewing or accepting". If I click on the review first, the "Downloaded Transactions" box at the bottom of the page pops up but it is blank. If I click the second choice, nothing happens other that what appears to be a screen refresh. I cannot Deactivate the account in "Online Services" because it says I have to tend to the downloaded transactions first. Help! Thanks in advance.

This discussion has been closed.