Fix the display Scaling!!!

Options
klpeake
klpeake Member ✭✭

I have been using Quicken for 30+ years and really struggling with the display scaling for the past 8+ years. At first, I thought it was just a problem with the high res scaling on my MS Surface Pro, but then I moved through two other laptops and had the same problem. The fonts are soooo tiny that I have to wear magnifiers every time I do my accouting because I can barely see anything on the screen. I tried fixing the scaling through Windows, but that didn't help. Then Intuit finally added large fonts, which helps with being able to read things, but now the pop up screens during one step update and other processes are not scaled properly and there is no ability to click on the buttons at the bottom of the window. So I end up having to shut down the program and restart just to close one of these windows. It is RIDICULOUS!! This is 2023 folks, can you really not fix this software?? Maybe it's time to scrap it and rewrite it, instead of adding bandaides. You are in technology debt now!! I am looking into other software.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.