Missing Transactions from Bank Of America Savings Acct and 2 BOA Credit Card Accts

Options
Larry1212
Larry1212 Member ✭✭

Quicken vR53.32, Build 27.1.53.32 (latest version). Quicken Classic Deluxe
Windows 10 (up to date)
Issue started after switching to the new Bank of America login method.

-I have migrated my three accounts at Bank of America to the new login process. NOW when I download my account information for these three accounts NO transactions download, but the "On-Line" balance is updated on all three accounts, which obviously no longer agrees with my Ending Balance amount as the transactions did not download.
-So I did a manual download, which downloaded the missing transactions, but Quicken then changes my starting balance for each account so the online balance and the ending balance agree. So I have to fix this Quicken error to my account register. Luckily this happened once before so I knew to look for it, which is CRAZY that Quicken is changing the first tranaction in trying to make the On-Line Balance agree with the Ending Balance.
-I have seen a Quicken article that says if Quicken changes your online balance then fix it back. REALLY? How many of us know what the starting balance is BEFORE Quicken changes it? I have also seen an article that states that if there are multiple accounts at a bank, then you may have to set each one up individually EACH TIME you do a download. Is there a workaround? I am spending HOURS to download and update my Bank of America Accounts. I am spending too much time ensuring Quicken does not goof up.