Mac version connects to credit union, Windows will not.

Options
sb77
sb77 Member ✭✭

Revity Credit Union (formerly GCS) connects just fine via "Quicken Connect" on the Mac.

However, due to the age of my Mac, the support has ended with the Mac version of Quicken. I imported into my Windows machine a Mac export.

Windows will attempt to connect (Express Web Connect) and will even prompt for the OTP, but then fails with the generic "Sorry. We encountered an error."

I contacted Revity CU and they said they do not have anything set up with Quicken. So the prompt to use "Direct Connection" also does not work.

I've reset, I've deactived, I've tried adding a new account. All with the same results.

I find it odd that Mac will connect without issue while Windows will not.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Revity is a supported Financial Institution in Q Win.

BUT, when I tried to set it up, I got the message to go to Revity to authorize Q/Intuit to make the connection.

Have you tried that?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• sb77
    sb77 Member ✭✭
    edited January 19
    Options

There is nothing when logged onto the Revity site to authorize.

Edited to add: Looking at log files, it seems to fail with connecting to https://gcs.online-cu.com/scripts/isaofx.dll which would make sense because of their name change last year. HOWEVER, the Mac has no such issues and no such entries.

On Windows, I get the same error that it fails to connect to the gcs.online-cu.com site on Express Web Connection and Direct Connection.

This discussion has been closed.