Lowes Synchrony Download Stopped Working

Options
Don-Knox
Don-Knox Member

The download transaction function for the Lowe's / Synchrony Bank CC has stopped working! I am able to get in directly to the Synchrony site and download the QFX file, but can not connect via Quicken One Step Update. I keep getting a cc-503 error - my log-on information is correct.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Don-Knox,

A CC-503 error occurs when your financial institution tells Quicken that your login credentials are incorrect.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jtomalley
    jtomalley Member ✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

I’m having the same issue, and it JUST started today when I attempted to activate Quicken on the Web. My Quicken premier classic desktop app is giving me the “incorrect credentials error”, but when I log into my Chevron / Synchrony account on their website in a browser USING THE SAME EXACT CREDENTIALS it works just fine.

I decided that I don’t want to use Quicken on the Web, so I turned off sync and restarted my Quicken program, but upon logging in I got the web sync pop up window and it wouldn’t go away so I had to force-quit Quicken and try again.

Once I got back into the program, I attempted to manually sync my Synchony account and I got the “incorrect credentials” again. I turned off web connect, rebooted, restarted Quicken, but it still will not accept the credentials that are working just fine on the Synchrony website. I then downloaded the QFX file from the website, but now the account balance is incorrect and is showing the account balance as the amount of my last payment instead of the correct balance.

All of this started when I tried to turn on Quicken in the Cloud sync.

This discussion has been closed.