Investor 360 transactions and downloads not all working

Options
Eli Sherer
Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭
edited February 24 in Investing (Mac)

I know this has been discussed before, but I cannot find a valid resolution to the issue.

1. I have multiple accounts held and tracked through Investor 360. These include IRAs for myself and my wife, brokerage accounts and even some life insurance (through MetLife via the same Investor 360 login.
  2. Sometime around September, the updates stopped coming for SOME of the accounts.
    1. My IRA, and one held for my wife (from her late mother) still appear with all the detail, as does our joint brokerage account.
    2. However, my wife's IRA, A separate Rollover IRA for me, as well as two annuity accounts do NOT appear when using downloads.
    3. In fact I have found that the IRAs that DO appear to be downloading are NOT downloading all transactions!
  3. When I tried to reset the downloads, there are TWO Investor 360 connections:
    1. If I choose the second (old one), I can download Detailed Transactions, but only on the 3 accounts that are noted in #2, a., above.
    2. If I choose the Quicken Quickconnect version, I see ALL of the accounts, but CANNOT get the detailed transactions (which is what I was previously able to do… until September 2023).
  4. I would love to know if there is a real solution to this issue, or if all the "closed" posts mean that Quicken has given up on this! The responses seem to indicate the latter… and Quicken Support is not really helping.

This discussion has been closed.