My report no longer displays the selected categories--is anyone else having this issue?

Options
Patti
Patti Member ✭✭
edited February 24 in Reports (Windows)

A report I've used for decades will no longer display the selected categories. I tried to re-select the categories, but still only three categories are displaying instead of dozens. As I tried to recreate the report for a second time, a new (beta?) version of the report selection dialog box was available for the first time. I reselected some of the categories, but again, it would not display them. I believe that new reports dialog box has messed up my old report, which no longer displays the categories I've selected. Anyone else having this issue? It's tax season and I cannot afford to lose time on this issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Patti,

To clarify, is this happening only with a saved report, but works fine when you create a new report? Which type of report is this happening with? Is this affecting just one report, or multiple? Does this happen only when you have Early Access on, or does it also happen when using the old reports interface? To turn Early Access off/on, you would go to Edit>Preferences>Early Access.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Patti
    Patti Member ✭✭
    Options

Please remove my issue as I resolved it. Without remembering that I had done it, I had entered a Payee in the Matching section on the right of the Category tab in the report. That payee was only in the three displayed categories. I was able to see the Payee in the Matching box with fresh eyes when I went to tackle the problem this morning. Yesterday I had jumped to the incorrect conclusion that the new interface was interfering since it was the first time I had seen it, and had overlooked the Matching Payee information. I am no longer having an issue.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.