Quicken for Mac Classic 7.5.2 - Error Code: QCS-0403-2

Options
NanB
NanB Member ✭✭

I updated Quicken today to 7.5.2 and when I tried adding a new account, I keep getting error code: QCS-0403-2 (Cloud Account Error - Exceeded the maximum number of cloud accounts). How do I get rid of this and move on with adding new accounts?

Thank you.

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 23
    Options

If you go to Settings and on the Connected Services tab click the "See All Cloud Accounts" button, it will show you a list of all your cloud accounts. I just checked mine and I have 46 of them going back about a year. Many of mine are because I create new Quicken files often to test things out but even for my main Quicken file there are multiple entries. You should be able to get rid of older versions & just keep the most recent ones for each file name.

• NanB
    NanB Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jon,

Thank you for responding.

I am a bookkeeper and have many, many Quicken files for different clients. I really can't delete their files. About a year ago I updated from using Quicken 2007 (which I loved), to the subscription Quicken Classic. I did not think I was using the cloud for these files, but apparently I must be. If I delete them, will I loose all the data? I thought my files were living on my desktop as they had been previously.

This discussion has been closed.