Ongoing Quicken ID & Syncing issues since 2022 - Windows 11 Home Classic Deluxe

Options
Lisa Ford
Lisa Ford Member ✭✭

Here I am once again -  I am getting sick of Quicken not syncing. I get a message every time saying to check my internet connection. There is nothing wrong with it - I am connected!! I have had the syncing off for quite a while since it never works. "Quicken online service is unavailable right now. Please try in 10 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience".

NO!! What is going on Quicken?? This never works! When I go into the edit/preferences this is wha I get. I have tried the "recover your password". I've gotten a code on my email & reset password so many times now & I still get this same message. I mean what can I do. If you look back at my messages this has been going for over a year now.

I don't even want to renew my subscription next week. For what? Price keeps going up & I continue to have problems!!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Lisa Ford,

To resolve this error, you will need to reset the registration token for your Online Connected Servies. To do so, in the screen shown in your screenshot, please click on "sign in using a different Quicken ID" and follow the prompts to sign out. Then, sign back in using your Quicken ID and password.

Once that is done, you should no longer receive the error.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Lisa Ford
    Lisa Ford Member ✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

Thank you, I was finally able to log out & back in with my Quicken ID. Just tried to do the syncing & once again - an error!

This discussion has been closed.