Comments

• Dave526
    Dave526 Member ✭✭
    Options

Failed yesterday and today (01/24-25)

• JPW
    JPW Member ✭✭
    Options

I continue to get OL-292 B error message when using one step update with TD Bank. I tried the rebranding several times and that did not resolve the problem.

• BillyDick
    BillyDick Member ✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

Also receiving the OL-292-B error!

Attempted today (01/25/2024), at 9:00 AM EST and it failed!

This error occurs immediately, within a split-second of pressing Enter!

Also, I can only find Help for OL-292, not for OL-292-B!!

• Sean Z
    Sean Z Member
    Options

I have been having the same issue

• BillyDick
    BillyDick Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried again at 9:44 AM EST, and it worked!

Crossing fingers and toes!!

• Peter26
    Peter26 Member ✭✭
    Options

I also got the OL-292-B error yesterday (1/24) and today (1/25).

• Bobm1000
    Bobm1000 Member ✭✭
    Options

tried all the tricks … still getting ol-292-B

• Bobm1000
    Bobm1000 Member ✭✭
    Options

My guess is that TD has changed something in their handshake with quicken and it has exposed a bug… keep hassleing TD and Quicken … there are a lot of people reporting intermittent problems

• Gary Wnorowski
    Gary Wnorowski Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I've always used direct connect to access my TD bank accounts. I set this up many years ago. it seems to have stopped working. I deactivated the online service and reactivated it. However and now defaults to express web connect. when I try to change it back to direct connect, I receive an error that TD bank is not available. Are there special steps i need to take to reactivate this (e.g. calling TD bank)? any advice would be appreciated.

• Bill37
    Bill37 Member ✭✭
    Options

same issue, called TDBank and they had no clue. I had to switch to quicken connect get the connection to go through. Than once it updated went back to reestablish direct connect and same issue errors.

• wamehl
    wamehl Member
    Options

Starting working foe me.

• Eman
    Eman Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Suport tells me TD Bank not connecting is NOT A KNOWN issue. Funny that a number of people are having the problem. Since the buy out of quicken, service has gone downhill. TOO BAD. Maybe they should learn something from Boeing, FIX THE PROBLEM!

• Eman
    Eman Member ✭✭
    Options

This problem did not exist until update R54.9

QUICKEN PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM!

• cumbers
    cumbers Member
    Options

Starting working late yesterday. Worked this morning.

• markjrenna
    markjrenna Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Working correctly now for the past 24 hours…

• Waitingtoretire
    Waitingtoretire Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having a similar problem, but my error code is different: TD Bank Web Connect: CC-501 "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server" I have two step authentication; the server responds by asking which phone number to send the code by SMS, but the code is not sent. This has been happening since yesterday, January 25th.

• BCMD
    BCMD Member ✭✭
    Options

Had Code CC-501, spent 45 minutes online with quicken with no resolution. The following day I was able to connect To TD bank, however the last 3 deposits were not transferred to the Quicken register. My Quicken balance matched bank balance. I called support. so far no resolution. I was given a ticket number and told to call back in a few days. Will call and try my luck tomorrow. To many issues with the program, will probably not renew next year!

• Gary Wnorowski
    Gary Wnorowski Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I posted last week and had my post merged into this discussion. I continue to struggle to get Direct Connect set up with my TD accounts. I had previously connected that way. Now I can only seem to set up express web connect. I see that some others have had similar problems but it has started to work for them. Does anyone that is now able to connect successfully have any guidance on how to fix this issue? I've attached the error message I am seeing which is different than some others have received. Any advice would be appreciated. TD bank is offering no assistance with Quicken

This discussion has been closed.