Spectrum Problem

Options

Can not get Spectrum to add to bills & income list. Was on there before then said not connecting. So I deleted it and tried to add back keeps saying authenticating never gets to bill synch stage or download bill but only get same usual message it is working in background and may show up later

Comments

• Monte Bliss
    Monte Bliss Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here with my Spectrum Online Biller. Removed and added it several times. Be careful in using the fix it button or reporting it.. Something or someone screws up several of my other online billers when I do one of those functions. As long as I don't do either of those two things, my three other bills are fine. It somehow invalidates those other online billers and says they don't exist. I haven't figured out which one is the culprit.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @nstevens and @Monte Bliss,

To help troubleshoot this issue, I checked the status of the Biller on our end. It is currently showing in Degraded status, which means there is a known issue that is in work, but we have no ETA.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KEH
    KEH Member
    Options

Having a similar problem. I've used Quick Pay for paying Spectrum bills for quite some time. Now Quicken is putting up a "FIX IT" action button which doesn't do anything other than getting the message box shown below.

This problem has happened with other vendors as well in the past. It's very frustrating to get these messages from time to time. Last time it was with the LA Dept. Water and Power. It seems to take weeks and weeks for these links to get fixed. Very frustrating. Quicken is such an unstable platform. I wish there was a competitor product with similar functionality.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider this alternative to using Bill Manager. Many banks and billers, in an attempt to better secure their computer systems from hackers, no longer support third-party data aggregators like Quicken, Intuit, etc.

• KEH
    KEH Member
    Options

Using Quicken has gotten harder and harder. It used to be easy to pay bills. Now we're required to log into another website to do so. Not sure what the value of Quicken is long term for paying bills.

• Accus3dS1nn3r
    Options

I am having the same issue as the others above. Hope Quicken finds a resolution soon, as this is frustrating

This discussion has been closed.