PNC Bank transactions are not updating

Options

I've had multiple calls with Quicken support and each time they think they've fixed the problem but it's only temporary. My PNC transactions are not updating. One account will update while the other will not. We've deactivated accounts and reactivated; we've reset the accounts. We've created an entirely new Quicken file and started over from scratch; nothing works. I'm about to cancel my subscription Quicken because this just isn't worth the headache.

Comments

• fweiss
    fweiss Member
    Options

Same here. I've spent hours on the phone with both Quicken and PNC about problems. I have 2 personal accounts, 2 business checking accounts and 2 business credit card accounts. After HOURS talking to Quicken I've come up with the following. I'm using PNC Direct Connect for the 2 personal accounts. I'm using PNC Business Banking for the 2 business checking accounts. I'm using PNC Credit Card Services for the 2 business credit card accounts. This worked for about 2 weeks. Now the business credit card accounts are no longer connecting.

Now having issues with my 3 Citi Bank credit card accounts.

The mobile app is unstable and unreliable.

I too am sick and tired of the unreliability of this product. After using Quicken since 1996, I'm looking at other options.

This discussion has been closed.