When are you going to fix this?

Options

The update R54.9 is a disaster. It appears I am not the only one having problems. It won't even allow me to sign in with my bank. Nothing is working. Balances off, loading a few transaction from 2021 and 2022 but nothing from 2024. You didn't have any trouble charging me a large price increase for my renewal but now you can't deliver. Fix this!

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What bank? Why can't you sign in (do you mean you can't download from the bank?) What happens? What error codes or messages?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• hopsus
    hopsus Member
    Options

Commerce Bank. I typically get a message telling me Quicken can't connect to the bank and to try again later. I got it to download once and it downloaded a few transactions from 2021 and 2022, transactions that had been reconciled a couple of years ago. I tri4ed to restore from a backup..big mistake, Now I am getting error code CC-800. I also get error CC-501

• hopsus
    hopsus Member
    Options

oops, clicked post too soon. The CC-501 says they can't update due to error on quicken server. Thank you.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

v54.9 is a solid update for me. Did you try logging off and signing in as a new user? And/or, restoring a backup from when your balances were correct?

• hopsus
    hopsus Member
    Options

I have logged off and back in a couple hours f times. I have deactivated and reactivated each account multiple times. I will try again tomorrow to o log out then back on.

• hopsus
    hopsus Member
    Options

first sentence makes no sense-it’s late here! I have logged off and then on a couple of times.,,,

This discussion has been closed.