Printing Partial Checks

Options
REvelyn01
REvelyn01 Member ✭✭✭

Hi

I hope that someone has solved this problem. I spent literally 2 hours with support this morning with no resolution.

In the situation where need to print partial checks (lets say there are two checks left on the first page), I thought that in the settings dialog for printing checks, the box "PARTIAL CHECKS" would be the setting to use when printing a page with less than 3 checks on the page. So I set this setting to "PAPER TRAY" and the other setting "FULL PAGE" to "PAPER CASSETTE 2".

When I print, Quicken only uses the setting for FULL PAGE.

Has anyone be able to get this to work on their Windows machines.

Supports response was; it only uses the FULL PAGE DEFINITION and does not adhere to the PARTIAL PAGE setting when using a partial page.

In the scenario below, I would expect the first page with 1 check to come from the PAPER TRAY and subsequent pages come from the CASSETTE 2.

I have tried just setting both to PAPER TRY but when I do that, Quickbooks prints the last check and proceeds to print the next check in the border of the check page. So that didn't work either.

Why is this important. The printer I have (WF7840) doesn't feed partial pages through the CASSETTES properly.

Any suggestions ?

See images :

This discussion has been closed.