Price paid for a security

Options
pt216
pt216 Member ✭✭
edited March 12 in Investing (Windows)

I have an investment in the investing > portfolio > security detail view I need to add the price to, how do I get there?

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you are talking about adding a price to the price history, in the Security Detail View just click on the "More" button at the top right and then "Edit Price History". Then click "New" and enter the price information.

• pt216
    pt216 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks bmciance in the Security Detail the click on the "More" button at the top right and "Edit Price History" then click "New" and enter the price information is not what I am looking to fill in; in security detail view > transaction history date, account, action, and shares columns shows input but price and amount does not, its there I am trying to fill in the blanks.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Double-click on that transaction. You’ll be able to edit the transaction details.

Better: go the that transaction in the applicable account and edit the transaction there. You’ll be able to see the related impact on shares and account balance such that you don’t unintentionally mess up something else.

This discussion has been closed.