No transactions downloaded since Version R54.16

Options

Since Version R54.16 neither "One Step Update" [for all accounts] nor "Update Now" 'for individual accounts] download new transactions for any accounts setup for download. When I do a "One Step" "One Step Update Summary" window display is blank. I created new test accounts for one Citibank account and one Chase Account. Each time, account creation was successful and new transactions downloaded for account. If I do a "One Step Update", "One Step Update Summary" window displays both new accounts with correct balance and no other accounts set up for download reported at all. Can I back out Version R54.16 and revert to previous version"

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @badagliacca,

I believe that this could be an issue with your online token.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Just a user
    Just a user Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. I signed out and logged back in, but it failed to download some of my credit cards. Bank accounts seem to be fine.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have had no problems since updating the software to R54.16. Since your test accounts operate properly, that would indicate a data file issue with the current accounts. First, I would try Resetting the accounts that are having issues. If that doesn't resolve the issues, Deactivate and Reactivate the accounts.

All this assumes you've Verified your data file and it is, in fact, healthy.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Just a user when you look at the last update time and date for the account, does it correctly show the last update time and date? You can find this update time and date on the account list or under the account name in the register.

• wilsonbh
    wilsonbh Member ✭✭
    Options

thank you Quicken Jasmine for posting the fix. I tried it and it fixed my issue.

• Stevenjr
    Stevenjr Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried this solution and it did not work for me. I still can't download transaction into my Citibank credit card account, even though I went through the activation process with Citibank and the bank linked to my existing account.

• JamieJoe
    JamieJoe Member ✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue with my USAA credit card account. It hasn't downloaded any transactions since December 31. I also attempted the deactivation and reactivation of my account to no avail. My banking accounts (checking, savings) seem to be working fine. It is only my credit card through USAA that isn't downloading transactions. It updates the account balance but not the transactions. I also spent some quality time on the phone with Quicken support and after screen sharing and several attempts, none of their suggestions helped either so flagged it as an ongoing issue. It has been almost 2 months now since I have been able to download any transactions. If this cannot be remedied soon I may have to try another financial software product. Can someone please figure this out.

• Stevenjr
    Stevenjr Member ✭✭
    edited February 29
    Options

[Removed - Third Party Mention]

Stevenjr

• auner
    auner Member
    edited February 29
    Options

Same issues - [Removed - Third Pary Mention] - thanks

• auner
    auner Member
    Options

Hey Quicken Jasmine - That fixed it for me (today). Let's see how things go tomorrow - thanks for the TIP …

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @auner,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved for you!

Hello All,

Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues and what exactly is occurring.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• auner
    auner Member
    Options

Hey Quicken Jasmine - That fixed my issue all working fine … thanks again

• JamieJoe
    JamieJoe Member ✭✭
    Options

I have an awful confession to make. I was able to get on the phone with Quicken support again and this time via screen sharing the support rep was able to determine that I had a filter applied to my Quicken Visa CC account and as soon as he saw that he had me clear my filters and all of my transactions appeared! They were evidently hidden because at some time or another I must've initiated a search on my Visa account and didn't clear the filter criteria so all of my transactions that were downloading were hidden from me. I'm so embarrassed but yet so happy at the same time to have this problem solved.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@JamieJoe no worries, that happens. Not sure if you have this setting selected, but to prevent that from happening again, you might want to update a setting in Edit→Preferences→Register. Under "Register appearance", uncheck the option "Remember register filters after Quicken closes". That way when Quicken closes it refreshes and removes all filters you may have used during that session.

• JamieJoe
    JamieJoe Member ✭✭
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for sharing that information. I’ll definitely get that selected asap. Much appreciated

This discussion has been closed.