Planning Tab Not working correctly

Options

Background: I have a Checking account through my credit union. With in Quicken I have separated the checking account into "Funds" I make these funds (Ex. Rent, Car Payment….) when I get paid I can put money in them for future bills. Example. Rent Payment is $800/ Month so I would put $200 into my "Rent fund" weekly so when the Rent payment is due I move the money out of the "Rent Fund" and pay the bill.

I transfer $150 every Friday INTO "Scott's Weekly Car Fund", 1 time a month I also move $141 INTO Scott's Car fund. As you see in the picture I have 4 $150 and 1 $141. This screen shot is from the planning tab and is suppose to be showing what is COMING from Scott's Weekly Fund. The only amounts that should be coming FROM are $38.11 and $831.69. For some odd reason it shows double entry when there isn't any.

SO, lets say today is Feb 1 and my reminder comes up to Move $38.11 FROM Scott's Car Fund to checking. The double reminder will fix itself and show up correctly. Now its FEB 2nd. Time to move $150 TO Scott's Car Fund. I will enter in the reminder and the $150 will be removed off the list. Repeat on the 9th, 14th 16th, and the 23rd. Feb 26 comes up. Truck payment is due. So I remove $831.69 FROM Scott's Car Fund. By the end of the month the yellow box represents what the category. (2nd Picture)

I hope I explained that clear enough. Ill reread it tomorrow to make sure.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.