Reminders condense in accounts

Options

A new development occurred. I have many reminders set for each account. When they are due they are listed at the bottom of the register page. I noticed after the last 2 updates that the reminders do not stay open and I will have to expand them for each one I need to do. In other words, I might have 4 or 5 listed as due or coming due in my checking account. When I complete 1 of them as a transaction, the reminders no longer remain expanded as it was in the past. I have to click on the "reminders" word for every one I want to do. In the past, when I clicked on the reminders they remained expanded and I could do any or all of them as I wish without losing that expansion. What happened? Anyone else notice this? Did Quicken change something and now I need to modify it? Its just so cumbersome if you have a few you need to do. In case someone asks, when the reminder is set up, I or anyone is able to select the number of days in advance you want it to appear in the respective account. Been doing this forever. So the problem now is that you select one, perform the transaction, then the list shrinks away and I must click on the black "reminders" at the bottom of the page to open or expand it again. For every transaction I want to accept. Anyone have ideas?

This discussion has been closed.