cc-502 Errors Marcus Bank

Dave-Gee
Dave-Gee Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I've been getting CC-502 errors for at least the past 5 weeks whenever I've tried to update Marcus Savings and CD accounts using Quicken Deluxe with Windows. I have been able to access the accounts using PC web browsers. In a 1/4/2001 update you acknowledged this problem and closed the discussion. Why would you close a discussion of an ongoing problem?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Dave-Gee,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

Also, regarding closed posts, per protocol, all posts are closed after 30 days of inactivity regardless of whether an issue is resolved or not.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• viking3ct
    viking3ct Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

What does "30 days of inactivity" mean?

• viking3ct
    viking3ct Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

How can we keep "Ongoing problem" active?

• raz2raz
    raz2raz Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I have this problem too.. how to keep this active?

• raz2raz
    raz2raz Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
  • eichmat
    eichmat Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Someone just needs to reply to the thread, then the 30-days starts again…

• Henry G Betts
    Henry G Betts Member ✭✭

I have also experienced the cc-502 for my Marcus Savings for at least a week. Do we have a resolution coming?

• crshera
    crshera Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Just a few minutes ago at 1:35 PM EST on 2/8/2024, I was able to relink my Marcus Savings account to my Quicken Classic Deluxe for Windows and download & reconcile my recent transactions.

Just a few days ago, I was told during a chat session with a Marcus customer service representative that Marcus no longer supported savings accounts linking and downloading to Quicken.

• robertiles
    robertiles Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Funny. My Quicken download of a Marcus Savings account also stated working a couple of days ago. I too chatted with a Marcus support person and they also told me Quicken downloads are not supported. Not sure what direction they're going in but it works OK now.

This discussion has been closed.