Why does one of three Amex accounts not sync?

Options
Ben_Dover
Ben_Dover Member ✭✭

I have 3 Amex credit cards. My business card does not sync which is creating significant reconciliation issues. I have re-set the entire Amex account and still isn't working. Is this an Amex issue or quicken. Extremely frustrating and pretty pathetic, this is an issue. Thank you !

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

According to some other discussions I have seen, there appears to be a way to make an AmEx Business account start downloading again.
    Try setting the Account Intent to "Personal" (in Edit Account Details / Display Options).
    Now try to use Tools / Add Account and pretend to add a new AmEx card. When you get to the list of accounts found at the bank, does the business card now show? If so, carefully and correctly LINK it to your existing account register. You may have to click LINK and select the correct register from a popup list.

After the account linked correctly and downloaded transactions, you can change Account Intent back to Business.
    Future One Step Updates should download all accounts.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

According to some other discussions I have seen, there appears to be a way to make an AmEx Business account start downloading again.
    Try setting the Account Intent to "Personal" (in Edit Account Details / Display Options).
    Now try to use Tools / Add Account and pretend to add a new AmEx card. When you get to the list of accounts found at the bank, does the business card now show? If so, carefully and correctly LINK it to your existing account register. You may have to click LINK and select the correct register from a popup list.

After the account linked correctly and downloaded transactions, you can change Account Intent back to Business.
    Future One Step Updates should download all accounts.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please note that only the Premiere version of Quicken Classic supports this option. Basic/Deluxe Classic versions do not have this feature, thus you may not be able to resolve the issue.

• Ben_Dover
    Ben_Dover Member ✭✭
    edited February 6
    Options

Thank you. That worked. You're a genius. Thank you !!!!!