List of assets and value by account type (e.g. IRA, Roth, etc

Options

Hi there,

I've looked around and can't seem to find a way to create an export report that lists my assets, ticker symbol, current value and the account type for which that asset is included (e.g. Trad IRA, Roth IRA, Taxable account, etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Michael

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A customized Investing > Portfolio > View could show all those headings except for Account Type. You'd "print" that report by clicking Ctrl-p and clicking "Export to." Assuming an export to Excel, you could add the Account Types manually. I don't think any of the standard Quicken Investment Reports show Account Type.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@M&C try this -

Go to Reports → Investing→ Portfolio Value and then on the Display Tab choose subtotal by Account.

• M&C
    M&C Member
    Options

Thanks but Account Type is particularly required. I'm exporting all my assets by ticker for my financial advisor, but I need to code each one by Account Type. Its going to take me a while to add them all manually :(

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't understand the need to code each security by Account Type, and what if you have the same security in different Account Type Accounts?

I'd simply do the report - customized Portfolio View or the Portfolio Value Report - reporting all the securities in each Account, export that Excel and edit that report by listing the Account Type for each Account.

This discussion has been closed.