Wells Fargo downloading problem...

Options

For the last nearly 2 months my transactions from Wells Fargo are downloading but only showing the first 2 letters of the vendor name. This is reeking havoc with the intuitive assignment of categories. I am having to go back on every single transaction, figure out who the vendor actually was, change the category and verify every single transaction. It would almost be easier to just enter every transaction by hand. Is anyone else running into the same problem? I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone with Quicken in December and nothing they tried would fix it. I posted my issue and was told that it is an issue with Wells Fargo that was actively being worked on. It has been 2 months and is still not coming through correctly. Is this not going to be able to be fixed? I am having to manually fix nearly all transactions. I am at the point of finding a new company.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @greglisam,

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent alert regarding this issue having been resolved, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.