Only on USAA- DIRECT CONNECT to "no" CONNECT

Options

This is an on-going issue.

I am currently using Quicken Classic Deluxe Version 7.5.2 (Buil705.51955.100) macOS 14.3 on both computers.

I have automatic downloads set-up for USAA Bank, First Financial Bank, Chase Bank and SCHWAB. Everything works fine on both computer EXCEPT USAA.

USAA works fine on only 1 computer at a time. When I try to set-up the downloads on the “second” computer, it works BUT it disables the “first” computer. When I reset the “first” computer, the “second” computer is disabled.

Since the program works correctly for First Financial Bank, Chase Bank and SCHWAB, I have to assume the issue is with the USAA interface. USAA worked properly on both computers simultaneously UNTIL the logon/sign-in process to USAA was updated 6 (?) months ago.

I previously used Direct Connect but had to change to Quicken Connect. That is when the download issue started.

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@OBSOB Your issues could be a result of both files having the same dataset ID. To check this go to →Help→About Quicken. When you click on "About Quicken" hold down your Cntl+Shift keys. You then should see an information box with the Dataset ID. Do this for both files. If they are the same, I would recommend doing copy file. Go to File→Copy or Backup File→Create a Copy or Template. If you need to do this, you will need to reconnect all Online Connections to your Financial Institutions in the copied file.

• KeyJusCha
    KeyJusCha Member ✭✭
    edited May 2
    Options

This has been an issue for a LONG time. USAA doesn't play well with others and Quicken is no better. There are several other connective download money trackers, but none of them work with USAA (monarch, plaid, etc). And Quicken just blames USAA… and Navy Federal… and others… like I literally had an agent tell me "it's not us it's them" with no further resolution.

they really need to get this straight. Unfortunately, I've had a series of bad experiences with USAA, and I need quicken for business, so I've basically walked away from USAA.