Online balance not show for one of my BofA checking accounts

Options

I have multiple BofA checking accounts setup for online services. All of them work fine except one which does not pull the data nor shows the online balance. I tried resetting this account which reset fine but still no data can be pulled. Do not get any errors when doing a online update to pull the data. When resetting the account I tried mapping it to a new quicken account and everything worked fine but I do not want a new quickens account due to I have many old transaction already assign to my old quickens account. I believe the issue is with this quickens checking account but I cannot figure out what the issue would be due to it use to work and it looks like it is setup like the other checking accounts that work.

Tagged:

Answers

• DJCole
    DJCole Member
    Options

After playing around with it I got it to work. Below are the steps I needed to do. Hope it may help someone else out in the future

1. Reset the online connection for this account
    2. Go to your online banking and download a quickens transaction file for this account
    3. Upload the transaction file into quickens manually
    4. After the transaction have been installed and updated into the quickens accounts you will see your online balance for this account. You will be able to now use the quicken one step update like your other online accounts

Hope this helps someone else out with this quirky issue

This discussion has been closed.