Why are Schwab transactions not downloading?

Options
Ltrip
Ltrip Member ✭✭

I did a security sale on 2/2 and a transfer cash on 2/5.

It is now 2/9 and neither has downloaded. I deactivated on line connection, then activated on line connection. Did not solve the problem.

I doubt if I have had any downloads since 2/1. I have 5 accounts, including 1 Schwab bank checking account.

Help!

Answers

• jeffko467
    jeffko467 Member ✭✭
    Options

I was told to delete accounts and start over. That didnt fix the issue either…

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Ltrip,

There is currently a known issue with missing transactions/transactions not downloading from Charles Schwab. Please follow the troubleshooting steps from this Community Alert (this is similar to what you've already done, but with a couple extra steps):

1. Save a backup of your Quicken file.
    2. Deactivate all the accounts associated with Charles Schwab.
    3. Navigate to Charles Schwab's website, (www.schwab.com), look for third-party apps, and unlink Quicken.
    4. After the accounts are unlinked, return to Quicken, and attempt to Add the Charles Schwab accounts by using the "+" button.

If the issue persists, reset the cloud:

1. Click on "Edit"
    2. Select "Preferences"
    3. Go to the "Mobile & Web" tab
    4. Click on "Reset Cloud" - Note: If you do not see an option to reset the cloud, then you have Sync turned off. To be able to reset the cloud, you would need to turn Sync on, click okay, then navigate back to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web and click on "Reset Cloud". You can turn Sync back off after the reset completes.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, then please reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance.

Hello @jeffko467,

Are you having issues with Schwab accounts not downloading also? Delete and start over is not a recommended troubleshooting step for this issue with Schwab, nor is it a normal troubleshooting step when one of more accounts are not downloading (since unlike deactivating an account, deleting an account will also delete everything that had downloaded into that account). Was it Support that told you to delete and start over, or did you get this advice from some other source?

I look forward to your replies!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited February 10
    Options

@jeffko467 to clarify whick FI are you using for Charles Schwab?

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.

Charles Schwab Bank -Web Connect

You can verify by going to the General tab in Account Details.

• Ltrip
    Ltrip Member ✭✭
    Options

That seems to have fixed it.

But I have another, different problem I will report later.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.