Citibank won't reauthorize

Options

I'm using Quicken Classic (subscription version). When attempting to reauthorize Citibank account(s) Quicken pops up "Add Account" window which is completely blank. What is the cure, or has it been fixed yet?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @MarkMork,

There was a recent alert that was marked as resolved regarding users receiving a blank screen when attempting to reauthorize their CitiBank accounts.

Due to this alert having been resolved, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @MarkMork,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

Please let me know once you have done so.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.