JP Morgan Chase credit card not syncing correctly

Options
Adience
Adience Member ✭✭

Since lately, my chase sapphire reserve credit card would randomly skip some transactions (say it picks up 90% of entries) when syncing. Everything looks fine during the process but it would not pick up all the transactions.

The only possible reason I can think of might be I recently got a new replacement card due to fraud (just a new card number, nothing else changed to the account). I did what I researched on here, which was deactivate the old card number in Quicken, then searched and linked the new account number to the old one. This seems to be working because it syncs the majority of transactions, but just not 100%.

All other credit cards (another one from Chase, one from Amex, and one from Wells) I have seem to work perfectly

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not your new card. The problem started about a month ago of missing downloaded transactions (usually a transaction that has the same amount as another one that has already been downloaded). This is across Quicken Window and Quicken Mac and multiple financial institutions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.