Xfinity mobile bill amount will not link (Q Mac)

Options

when I try to set up a link to the eBiller task for Xfinity I get a 2FA text from Xfinity but quicken does not ask me for it.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jghughes3,

When did this issue begin to occur? What exactly happens after logging in and choosing your 2FA method with Xfinity? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jghughes3
    jghughes3 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

this has been going on for months since I switched from windows to Mac for quicken I can sign on with no issues directly to Xfinity using the Mac or my iPhone. but when I try to add eBiller link in quicken it never succeeds. I get a text message on my phone with a security code but quicken never asks for it

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jghughes3,

What exactly occurs when you get to the MFA step? Does Quicken allow you to choose your form of verification?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• jghughes3
    jghughes3 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

hi Jasmine

as I said before quicken never asks for a verification choice or a verification code: it just shows Xfinity at the bottom of the bills & income tab as a pending eBiller.

I'm guessing there is a disconnect between the Intuit aggregator and Xfinity and Quicken

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jghughes3,

Have you attempted to delete and re-add the ebiller?

You can do so by navigating to Bills & Income > Three dots > Unlink ebill. You can then re-add the bill by navigating back through the same pathway and choosing Link ebill then proceeding to login using your normal information. 

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

• NortonH
    NortonH Member
    Options

I try to set up Xifinity Mobile and after I provide my login info it sits in pending for days and nothing happens. I don't get anything from Xfinity either….

• jghughes3
    jghughes3 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

hi jasmine

I tried deleting and then re-adding Xfinity mobile with no luck. I get a 2fa code on my phone from Xfinity but quicken never asks for it

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @NortonH,

Thank you for joining this thread.

Have you attempted the troubleshooting steps located in my previous response?

-Quicken Jasmine

• jghughes3
    jghughes3 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

hi jasmine. still no connection to Xfinity for eBiller, still shows as pending after doing the disconnect troubleshooting as you requested. I get the 2FA code on my mobile from Xfinity but quicken never asks for it

This discussion has been closed.