Accounts won't sync to Mobile App

Options
Ltlred813
Ltlred813 Member
edited April 23 in Using the Mobile App

I put Quicken on my laptop, (Quicken Subscription, windows laptop), have 8 accounts that all sync and download just fine from the respective financial institutions. Tired to set up mobile app on my android phone, and sync….all 8 accounts are listed but 3 accounts (at the same institution) won't sync to phone....all 3 show zero balance. Bank says its an issue with Quicken. I have tried resetting my data, logging in and out, re-syncing, even uninstalling and reinstalling, but can't get it to work. (Had this problem 2 years ago when I tried quicken then and couldn't seem to get help to fix it so I just uninstalled everything and got a refund). Can someone please help?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what financial institution ?

and be careful with using the term SYNC-
    as in the Quicken world it means the SYNC command and function from the Quicken desktop to the Quicken Cloud.
    any other usage is confusing…..

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ltlred813
    Ltlred813 Member
    Options

It's fifth third bank and I said sync in the context of Quicken

• Briggs Ranch
    Briggs Ranch Member
    Options

Same problem, waiting for an answer. In my case, a cash account on he desktop is not appearing on the Android. The bamk accounts are. But I want to enter cash transactions from time to time on the phone. Anyone?

This discussion has been closed.