Wells Fargo downloads

Options

I am having a issue with trying to use a one-step update to my Wells Fargo accounts. I have multiple accounts and all I can do at this point is go into Wells Fargo banking app and do a manual download.

When I try to use the one-step update it will immediately post complete, the one step update summary say 3 accounts have been update and lists a number of new transactions but there is no date that is received within Quicken. I have followed this problem and tried to fix the download from a Customer Service Rep in Guatemala but the instruction did not fix the problem.

This has been an ongoing problem since early in January and I have repeatedly sen the update to Quicken. Is any at Quicken going to address this issue and give us a resolution?

PGL

Comments

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@thelenzes -

What connection method are you using for your Wells Fargo accounts? Direct Connect (DC). Or have you switched over to Express Web Connect+ (EWC+)?

What does it show for the last update date and time for these accounts? You can find this either in your account register at the top under the account name, or in the account list. Or, does it not show at all?

You don't mention what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far, but have you tried deactivating and reactivating the online connection?

This discussion has been closed.