Investment Partnerships for Qmac

Options
rick.m650
rick.m650 Member ✭✭

It would be nice to have account options within Investments to include Investment Partnerships. "Other" isn't very useful… it would be better if the Sidebar could be organized and subtotaled by the Investment types. Currently, everything is included and subtotaled under Brokerage. I'd like to be able distinguish between liquid investments investing marketable securities (i.e. brokerage accounts) vs. illiquid investments like private partnerships, etc.

Tagged:
4 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• rick.m650
    rick.m650 Member ✭✭
    Options

… actually the Investment sidebar is divided by Brokergage, Retirement and Education. My needs would be met if Other was included in Brokerage but could be its own sub-category on the Sidebar. Easy!

• rick.m650
    rick.m650 Member ✭✭
    Options

… included in Investments but as its own subcategory. Took me 3 times to convey my idea.

• mrousseas
    mrousseas Member
    Options

There also needs to be features that allow you to track total invested capital, returned capital and dividends, so as to give you a complete picture of your returns on investment.

The dividend feature also seems to lacking for regular stocks, which is very dissapointing. Makes Quicken Mac very cumbersome for overall portfolio tracking.