Issues Connecting Ameriprise to Quicken "Complete Investing"

Options
Vittorio
Vittorio Member
edited March 24 in Investing (Mac)

I recently opened Ameriprise Accounts and tried adding these Accounts to Quicken using "Complete Investing". Unfortunately, the "Complete Investing" option is grayed-out as shown in the attached screen.

I tried adding the Accounts using "Simple Investing" but it does not create a register and does not allow me to control/audit the transactions.

I've contacted Ameriprise Web Support and they suggested I contact Quicken with me replying that I've been using Quicken since 1987/1988 and when I've had similar issues with other financial institutions, it resulted with the source of the issue being that of the financial and not Intuit Quicken. However, since it's been a while since I've had this issue, I will try contacting Intuit Quicken which I did with the result being that they referred me back to Ameriprise, as I had suspected.

I contacted Ameriprise a second time and the gentleman answering the phone asked me if I wanted to speak with the first gentleman, to which I replied that he referred me to Quicken so I don't think can or is not willing to help me. With that, the second gentleman connected me with the first gentleman, anyway! This time, the first gentleman had me send the Quicken connection logs and informed me that they would get back to me. My confidence level is low that they will get back to me and with a positive solution.

I would really appreciate it if the individuals who are successfully downloading Ameriprise transactions to a Quicken Investment Register, would please tell me how they connected their Quicken to Ameriprise, specifically if they used "Simple Investing" or "Complete Investing".

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.