Easy Answer menu

Options
Hgmunson
Hgmunson Member
edited March 26 in Reports (Windows)

I am using Quick Classic version R54.16. The latest change made to the Easy Answer report "How much did I pay to …?" is very difficult to use. A drop-down menu appears that has very slow response. Previously, you could type in a name and it would narrow down suggestions. It no longer seems to respond to the keyboard, only scrolling through the menu. Not a good change.

Comments

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited February 25
    Options

@Hgmunson@aol.com when you are in the search box or list, try hitting the first letter of the payee you are searching for several times to get to the Payee you want. For example to get to "Target", in the payee field type in "t". That will bring you to the first payee that begins with a T. Keep hitting "t" until you get to "Target". I know this still isn't ideal, but it saves you from searching the list.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While you await a fix, you might consider using the All Transactions register and its search filter to find and total transactions for a payee. You can find the link for the All Transactions register at the top of the Account Bar.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.