Bill and Income Reminders on Home Page - Is this a bug?

Options

Quicken Premier R53.32 Win 11 latest updates

On the Bill and Income Reminders section of the Home Page (NOT the Bill and Income tab), I can (1) select credit card accounts in the Accounts to Use column, (2) choose credit card account reminders to be displayed in the Calendar and (3) choose them to be included on the Account Balances Graph inside the Full Calendar window, but I can't choose credit card accounts to be included in the Account Balances Graph to the left of the Calendar. This causes the info displayed on the Home Page to be out of synch. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Home page's Bills and Income Reminders view Account Balances Graph, for some reason, only shows Checking and Savings accounts. Other account types are not available for viewing here. (I don't know why the programmers who wrote this function decided to do it this way. And, unless it's documented in the source code somewhere, I bet nobody will know or remember what led to this decision)

If you want to see a Projected Future Balances view including credit cards, please customize the Bills & Income tab's Projected Balances view.

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I suspect it was merely an oversight that was (and will) never be corrected.

This discussion has been closed.