Issues with PNC Bank web connect

Options

I was able to link my PNC checking account with Quicken, but haven't been able to update it with new information since mid-February. I'm not getting any error message - when I click on Update now, it takes me to the bank login website. I log in and nothing happens. Not sure what to do.

Comments

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26
    Options

I suspect you do not have the correct connection method for PNC checking. It should be Direct Connect. You can verify this from the Accounts list in the Transaction Download column.

• Frank Gourley
    Frank Gourley Member
    Options

Can no longer use Direct Connect. PNC made me go to Express WEB Connect a while ago. Then, when updating transactions, got message to connect my accounts to Intuit.

Since then cannot get my Checking to be recognized to try to download. When I look at my Accounts it says 'improve connection' for the checking only the other web connect account works fine.

When I follow the prompts, to logon to PNC I get message 'sigh in to PNC Web Connect failed'. PNC said - try Quicken. Quicken said PNC has a problem and sent me to this 'community'.

I have not seen any solution here.

Anybody know what is going on?

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unless your checking account is a business account, which you have not stated, there is no reason you should not be able to use DC. If you cannot get it to work, I would suggest contacting Q support at this link - https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

Scoll down to the bottom to find the Call option.

This discussion has been closed.